*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Herculean High
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/787945-Herculean-High
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1581887
Shrunk among cocky jocks, skater boys, punks, geeks & teachers. Who's going to find you?
Chapter #1

Herculean High

    by: ~Benjamyn~

You're Jack Benson, a scrawny high-schooler in the sunny little town of Herculean Hills.

"OK, class, please pay attention.. Guys.. Guys!" Mr Welling is the coolest English teacher you've ever had. He's young, friendly and into sports, making him a favourite among students. But being a nice guy, his authority is easily forgotten, and sometimes he struggles to get his students' attention.

Today, it's your smelly older brother Wayne who's causing the distraction by engaging in a highlighter war with his friends during class. You roll your eyes and put your head down in shame as his dopey laugh rings out through the room. If Wayne wasn't so busy making an ass-hole out of himself with his wannebe-gangster friends, he would never have been held back in school, and you wouldn't have to share classes with him.

Today's school day started like any other: In the hall, you avoided the jocks' menacing sneers, then goofed around on the steps with Scotty until the bell rang. Scotty's skateboard is a permanent attachment of his right arm. Along with his crooked grin, explosion of freckles, ratty clothes and unkempt hair, it's just one of those things you can't picture him without. You admire the fact that Scotty can befriend anyone he likes simply by walking up to them (even if he isn't always the best judge of character), but he chooses to hang with outcasts in school the most. You're a lot more reserved, and his loyal friendship has gotten you through some tough times.

Of course, there was one thing to mark today apart from regular school days. On your way to class, you noticed the science lab's door was opened a crack. A couple of brainiac students from your school are contestants in this year's state science fair, and the fruits of their labours have been kept under lock and key in the lab. But this morning you had the perfect opportunity to sneak a look.. What you found didn't amount to much more than a few jars of goop and couple of strange machines, but you instantly regretted spilling a drip of the bizarre orange goop on your wrist as soon as it sizzled into your skin. There was no pain, only an odd tingling, and you were out of that lab without a second thought.

Now, sitting in the back of your noisy class, the odd tingling returns. The heads of the students in front of you starst to shift position.. Soon you're struggling to see Mr Welling over the greasy blond hair of a burly jock seated in front of you.. You glance sideways and realise you're perfectly level with the pencil that Walt, the class nerd, is fiddling with on his desk.. How is that possible??

Seconds later, your view of most of the class is reduced to below their knees. All you can see of Mr Welling is his shiny left shoe - A view which is quickly blocked as Wayne kicks his battered Adidas into the aisle.

Suddenly you're inches tall in a class full of hulking teens, nobody has yet noticed you and you're not even sure you'd like most of the guys in this class to catch you in your current state.. What to do?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ~Benjamyn~ (UN: puppet_master at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
~Benjamyn~ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1581887-Big-Men-on-Campus/cid/787945-Herculean-High