*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582568-The-Girls-of-Resident-Evil-Get-Fat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1582568
The sexy girls of Raccoon pack the POUNDS!

The sexy girls of Raccoon pack the POUNDS!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Ok, so most important of all, I want to keep this story descriptive, interesting, and appealing to the eyes. That means no:
-Horrid Grammar
-Short posts (Please try to go over a paragraph!)
-Terrible descriptions of weight gain (Don't just say "She got injected with a virus and got fat and her but belly arms and breasts grew" Be creative and give details please!)
-Don't make the story, which is about weight gain, into something else ENTIRELY. This isn't a transformation/vore/giantess story, it's about the poundage.
-Don't kill off the main characters ( ;p Unless it's in dream sequences, such as popping, being trapped by zombies, etc.)
-Male weight gain is allowed if the circumstances of the story allow it ( i.e. fattening virus leaks out, a weight gain related monster attacks female character and companions) Just don't make it the focus.
-NO underage weight gain. I don't want eight year old kids running around, porking out. Ashley is OK though.

I think that about covers the don'ts, now how about the fun stuff:
-Weight Gain (OF COURSE this is allowed! :D)
-Sex and sexual situations (It's rated GC for a reason ;) Stuff can go pretty far)
-Slobbiness (Just don't make it the focus of the story)
-Immobility is allowed, just remember that you or somebody else will have to write their way out. Unless you end it. ;)
-Basically anything that's not on the Don't list. But if there is something I forgot, I wont delete your post right away for it, so don't freak out.

I'm not expecting perfection, just something entertaining.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1582568-The-Girls-of-Resident-Evil-Get-Fat