*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583052-Midnas-Time-Off
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1583052
Even princesses need time off! Especially when they have an entire kingdom to themselves!

Even princesses need time off! Especially when they have an entire kingdom to themselves!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story Midna and Link take some time off during their adventure to have their own kind of fun, whatever that may be! *wink wink*

Rules are as follows:
1) No killing characters (unless they're supposed to in game)
2) Make submissions longer than one sentence, PLEASE. At least one paragraph and be descriptive!
3) No scat, watersports or weight gain. (belly and breast expansion is okay)

Also, one more thing, in the Twilight, the spirits have a physical presence of their normal selves and can feel Link and Midna's influences, but are basically invisible and unable to see either of them

UPDATE: I've decided to allow vore in this, but under a few guidelines.
1) NO DETAILED SCAT. I just find it really gross that's all. You can say something like "She went to relieve herself of the remains of her meal" but don't describe process, please.
2) NO WEIGHT GAIN FROM DIGESTING PEOPLE. There's already an interactive for that.
3) A CHARACTER MUST REFORM AFTER DIGESTION. I don't really care how you do it, you could have rapid pregnancy and rebirth or just have them wake up next to the other (or if they're a spirit, they just respawn with no memory of being eaten)Unless they're just a random mook from the game.
4) ONLY MIDNA AND WOLF LINK (if you choose) CAN VORE. So as you'd assume, Midna can also only be prey to Link. And spirits CAN be eaten by the way.
5) ALL TYPES OF VORE ARE ALLOWED. Yes, even Hard Vore. But try to keep it from being bloody, after all, it IS vore from magic.

All right! 46 chapters, Thanks to all who contributed, let's try to get even more!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1583052-Midnas-Time-Off