*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1584841
A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!

A teen wakes up in a strange land where he is 20 foot giant and is growing bigger!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is pure, erotic fiction.

Our nameless hero, if set by normal size standards, would be about 5' 3", 13-14 years of age, and weigh in around 100 pounds or so. Being of increased stature, he is, of course, much larger and will continue to grow throughout the story. Short, blonde hair, blue eyes, very tanned skin, like he was a beach kid.

At first, he will be slightly scared, in awe of his new size, and eventually playful. But with all young boys, horomones will begin to surge through his body, and he'll soon begin to realize that people can't stop him from doing anything that he pleases. And as he grows bigger, he can do more and more, eventually only caring about satisfying his sexual appetites.

Not much will be off limits, but I will set a few ground rules:

         He will be the only giant.
         No Age Regression or Progression, as in to say no muscle growth, just overall growth.
         The growth will be slow, a relative foot or so per hour. Though he can grow faster whenever he orgasms.
         Clothes won't grow with him. He'll start out wearing sandals and swim trunks, but after tearing out of those, he'll have to wear only what he can find.
         He can use anyone he finds, boys and girls his own age, or people up to age 40.
         No violent giants, please. Though he can accidently kill people (i.e. stepping on those he doesn't see, crushing people as he grows bigger, eating someone because he's too hungry to stop, etc.).

Other than that, have fun and enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1584841-A-Growing-Boy