*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2862882-A-dead-dirty-old-woman
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: A dead dirty old woman?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A dead dirty old woman?

    by: joey
You are relaxing in your room one day when out of nowhere a spirit of an older women (around the age of 45) enters through your window. She states her name is Rebecca, and that she is going to possess your penis. Without a second to react, she flew in and possessed your penis causing two small eyes, a nose, and a mouth to form at the head of your dick. She states that she always wanted to become a man's penis, and that she will do anything to stay as your dick permanently. With that in mind, you ask her to _________.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 joey (UN: joemal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2862882-A-dead-dirty-old-woman