*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2183776-They-work-things-out
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: They work things out  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

They work things out

    by: Unknown
"And just why the hell would I keep wearing you?" Lauren demanded.
"Because honey, I want you to." the entity responded, as an invisible force slapped Lauren's hands away, letting the skirt fall back down. "Besides, I can offer you more than just playing with your goodies" she said, the panties jiggling her ass.
"Hey! Quit...quit...I...I...oh god" Lauren mode as she felt a buzzing energy begin to flow into her. She stumbled forward a few steps and bent over slightly, placing her hands on the table as the intensity increased. The lights began to flicker slightly as the humming panties absorbed the juices from her soaking pussy. She let out a small moan and began to grind slightly into the force in her underwear. "Oh...oh...oh FUCK!" she moaned as the energy flow reached a fever pitch, her skirt flared out and her hair blew back in a breeze, and she screamed in ecstasy as she had one of the biggest orgasms of her life, her eyes glowing with a strange light. As it subsided, her knees buckled, but the haunted lingerie supported her weight, turned her around, and floated her onto the table.
"What the hell was that?!" Lauren asked, her breathing coming back under control.
"I just gave you a gift! As long as you wear me, you can use a bit of my magic. Manipulating objects mostly, but with a few extra perks." the sultry voice between her legs responded, tickling her thighs.
Before Lauren could respond, she heard a knock at the door. "You alright in there? I thought I heard you yell something." It was Beth, and as she opened the door, Lauren quickly hopped off the table, feeling a lot more energized than she thought she should. "Yeah..yeah, sorry it took me a minute to find them, then I bumped my head pretty bad." Lauren stuttered.
Beth looked at her for a moment before responding,"Well come on back upstairs and join the party! All the other sisters and initiates have arrived." With that, she turned and headed back up the stairs.
"I always did love to party." the spirit whispered in Lauren's ear as she felt her panties pull her toward the stairs.

You have the following choices:

1. They join the party

*Noteb*
2. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2183776-They-work-things-out