*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2292721-Planting-a-new-scheme
by Robin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1586898
What if cars, computers, non-human animals, plants, statues & toys get possessed by evil!
This choice: Go down to the first floor with Cassandra and Susan  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Planting a new scheme

    by: Fafnir
Leaf flew down stairs towards the next two girls (victims). Before he went to look for them, Leaf flew towards the front door and used magic to lock the entrance. Satisfied that they can't escape, Leaf listened for their voices and he heard them walking around near the old cafeteria. He found them as they entered the cafeteria's kitchen and started looking about for something. Cassandra had the flashlight, while Susan followed behind her as they started moving old pots and pans. Leaf quietly flew towards a large pot on one of the lower shelves. Leaf hovered behind the pot and then gave a it a spinning kick that echoed with a loud CLANG. Cassandra and Susan jumped and whirled towards the pot, Leaf turned transparent and flew in front of pot. Cassandra cautiously approached the pot and crouched down to look inside the pot.

Leaf dropped down to the floor as Cassandra peered into the pot above him. Leaf stood between Cassandra's legs, looking up at her red lacy panties that he could reach out and touch. Leaf jumped up and grabbed the lip of Cassandra's panties, then pulled himself into her panties. Cassandra was too focused on the pot to notice Leaf's intrusion and sighed in relief at seeing nothing. Leaf laid down in front of her sex as he felt her stand and say, "Nothing's in there, I guess something must have dropped on it." Cassandra started walking again as Leaf swayed in the hammock of her panties, while thinking about what to do next.

Leaf pulled out his bag that he always had on him and looked to see what he has inside. Inside was the aphrodisiac powder, sleep powder, a small blow dart gun and 10 darts, a bag full of seeds, and his notebook. Leaf skimmed through his notebook till he saw some notes on plant manipulation and Leaf got a idea. Leaf grabbed a seed and dropped it into Cassandra's panties. Leaf mumbled a chant and the seed started growing into the panties. Leaf had the seed's roots start to spread out until it cover the entire inside of the panties and then MERGE with Cassandra's panties. Soon the panties were under Leaf's control as he pulled himself out of her panties, turn transparent, then fly up towards her humongous rack. Cassandra's boobs swayed with each step and Leaf landed softly on her soft boobs, then he gave one of the buttons a hard kick. The already strained button snapped off and shot into the air like a stray bullet. "Damn it, why now." boomed Cassandra's voice and Leaf dived into the gap to the fleshy canyon contained inside. Cassandra didn't notice as Leaf planted another seed on her bra and like the panties, the seed grew and merged into the bra. Leaf dived out and started planting seed on Cassandra's uniform. Eventually the unaware Cassandra was now wearing living plants for her clothes that Leaf could now possess, but he was patient and turn towards Susan.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Plant seeds on Susan clothes

*Noteb*
2. Possess Cassandra's clothes

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fafnir (UN: alphadragon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Robin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1586898-Possessed-Objects-Animals-and-Plants/cid/2292721-Planting-a-new-scheme