*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Natsu
  2. Lucy picks up the coin.
  3. Soul Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/2268256-Natsu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Natsu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Natsu

    by: Mysteryguy18
Lucy grabbed her head, feeling a wave of nausea.

Lucy shook her head, and as quickly as it appeared, the nausea vanished.

"Oy, Salamander, you all right?"

Lucy blinked, and she realized that she was in a different place a few seconds ago.

Lucy was now in a bar much more rundown than Fairy Tail's, but it had quite a few members, like Gray, Juvia (who's hiding behind a window staring at Gray), Gajeel, Cana, Jet, Droy, Macoa, Wakaba, Loki, and a few others.

Lucy blinked, "Huh?"

Gajeel asked, "Well? Are ya? 'Cause it's your turn to be dared."

Lucy, realizing he was talking to her, answered, "Yeah, I'm fine."

Her eyes widened as she realized that the voice that came out of her mouth belongs to her teammate, best friend, and crush, Natsu.

Before Lucy could properly freak out, Gajeel continued, "Good, because I dare you to..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mysteryguy18 (UN: mysterykid18 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/2268256-Natsu