*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Erza
  2. Lucy picks up the coin.
  3. Soul Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/749055-Erza
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Erza  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Erza

    by: Divine Bandit
Lucy blinked once, twice, three times. The loud chatter of the bar had cut off and was replaced with the subtle grinding of wheels against a train track, and chugging of an engine. Somehow, she'd wound up on a train going to somewhere she didn't know. Sticking her face and hands against the glass, Lucy peered out, trying to distinguish where she was and potentially how she had gotten there.

"Something wrong?" Levy made herself known. Apparently, two thirds of Fairy Tail's Shadow Gear, Levy and Droy were there too. "We're almost back home now."

Lucy sat back. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Just lost in the moment." She didn't know what had happened, but no harm seemed to be done, as the train was just pulling into the station.

"Need any help with your stuff, Erza?" Droy offered as he grabbed his singular bag and slung it over a shoulder.

Lucy froze, and choked out a confused, "What was that?" Her companions shivered and scuttled on, having misunderstood her confusion as rage. After they left the room, Lucy stood up and looked down over her steel breastplate. Clutching hands, awkward metallic fingers banged up against one another before grabbing at the scarlet ribbons of hair hanging from her head.

"This... This body... It's..." Lucy viewed the faint reflection in the glass of the car's window and confirmed her fears. "Erza."

The engine blew its horn, letting the passengers know the train would soon depart. Lucy took hold of Erza's needlessly large luggage, and (quite effortlessly) pulled it off of the train.

What do I do? What Do I do? Lucy thought to herself as she stood alone on the train platform.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Return to Erza's apartment

2. Hurry back to Fairy Tail

*Noteb*
3. What's this? A mission poster in Erza's pocket?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Divine Bandit (UN: mid-knight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/749055-Erza