*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1217811-Gray-needs-a-break
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Gray  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gray needs a break

    by: Redhed
Fullbuster heavily sat at the Fairy Tail bar, with 3-days eye sockets and in a really bad mood. " That mission was the fifth in 3 day, and i need 5 more before the week ends in order to be considered for the S-level exam. Hope today I can rest ". He called for Mira and aked her if she could bring him something icy to drink straight away. Damn, he was so tired he couldn't even strip himself down as usual.

It was not like he was the only one craving for missions. Natsu and many other were still out on their tasks, and they would have never stopped until they were chosen, but Gray was sure he wouldn't have been turned down flat, not after all he had done in the previous year : Lullaby, Garuda Island, Oracion Seis and Edolas were just some of the guild successes, and he had played a decisive role in all of them, no doubt about it.

Mira came in seconds with a cold drink, and gave it to him smiling as always. Sometimes, Gray envied her: already and S-Class mage, she hardly evere scouted for missions; Fred had been her last opponent, and ever since then she had just worked inside the Tavern . No doubt he really looked her up. but sometimes he would have liked some time to rest and live as quietly as she did. Yet Natsu was better not to know it.

While sipping his drink , Gray's attention was catched by a strange silver coin on the bar. Although he didn't recognised it, what really intrigued him was the glimmering blue light emanated by the coin itself, a glimmer nobody else seemed to notice. Curious , he picked up the coin and turned i around several times with his fingers. Out of the blue, the coin started glowing wiht a stronger blue light, and seconds later, a blue orb flew off Gary's chest.

Who will he swap with ?

You have the following choices:

1. Mirajane

*Noteb*
2. Erza

3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Redhed (UN: redhed at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1217811-Gray-needs-a-break