*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gajeel
  2. Another guild mate picks up the coin
  3. Soul Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1852947-Gajeel
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1589380
A magic talisman winds up in the Fairy Tail bar, and switches the bodies of the members.
This choice: Gajeel  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gajeel

    by: Unknown
The iron dragon slayer had had a rough day as he slummed his way to the nearest bar stool. He had become utterly outraged that Wendy had joined the guild with her cat, Carla. It just made him remember that he didn't have a cat and Wendy and Natsu did. It got worse when he tried to talk to the azure haired beauty who had stolen his heart, Levy. It wasn't bad enough that he didn't have a cat, but he was more angry with himself for not talking to her. He just sat there drinking mug after mug of beer, until he noticed a strange coin on the counter.

He reached his left hand and picked it up, utterly confused by what it was.
'It doesn't look like money, so what is it?' Gajeel thought.

It was then that the silver coin had begun to shine a bright,blue color and Gajeel felt his soul leave his body as asphere of blue light consumed him. A second sphere came out and hit...

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy

*Noteb*
2. Erza

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Divine Bandit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1589380-Fairy-Tail-Bodyswap/cid/1852947-Gajeel