*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594223-Death-by-Giantess/cid/750212-Start
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1594223
Will you survive after being shrunk?
Chapter #1

Start

    by: John_Smith
You are walking through the park, and you see three girls- Vannessa, Clarrisa, and May. They are sitting on a bench, talking to each other. Suddenly, you feel tingly. You black out on the ground. When you wake up, your sight is a little blurred, but it seems like no one saw what happened. You shake your head, and when the blurriness goes away, you find that everything is 100 times bigger! you have a giantess fetish, so you have always wanted this to happen to you, so you decide to make the best of it. Why not, you say to yourself, you're going to die someday, why not the way you've dreamed of dying? So you head off to one of the three girls on the bench. But who will it be?

You have the following choices:

1. Vannessa (Foot fetish option)

2. Clarrisa (Butt crush option)

3. May (Vore option)

4. A completely different girl(Anything goes)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John_Smith (UN: flamekidx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John_Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1594223-Death-by-Giantess/cid/750212-Start