*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The camera is purchased
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/756126-The-camera-is-purchased
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
Chapter #1

The camera is purchased

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Dennis walked into the downtown pawn shop near his college apartment. Guitars lined the back and the owner was disappointed when Dennis said he wasn’t interested in a guitar, but a digital camera instead.

Dennis pointed at one and the clerk pulled it down and placed it on the counter. Dennis looked it over and asked what the owner thought about the camera. The owner rubbed his chin.

“The camera looks OK, but when the owner pawned it a while ago, he told me not to resell it because the camera was cursed.”

They both laughed. Dennis then sighed, ready for the bad news he expected. “OK, how much?”

The owner smiled. “Well, even though he asked me not to resell it, he hasn’t been back since. So since I’m in a good mood, how about $50?”

Dennis smiled and handed over the cash. There was no cord to download, but it had a blank card it in. Dennis looked at the clerk one last time.

“Any instructions? You know, to avoid the curse?”

The clerk shook his head. “The owner said the camera took perfect pictures, but that perfection isn’t always what it’s cracked up to be.”

Dennis shrugged his shoulders and left. He was happy to have a nice camera that wasn’t included on his phone. He couldn’t wait to try it out. Walking out, Dennis headed toward.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/756126-The-camera-is-purchased