*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose A Tale!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/790816-Choose-A-Tale
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1602853
8 Tales of Mental Regression! And now you can make your own tales!
Chapter #1

Choose A Tale!

    by: FaalofMan20
Welcome to the "World's Strangest Adult Babies Tales"! There are eight different story plots, each with its own characters, plotline and different choices of twisted AB madness! Choose one tale:

1.) "Like Little Sister, Like Big Sister": 17-year-old Claire is stuck wasting her perfect Saturday babysitting her little 2-year-old sister, Maggie. She loves her baby sister's lifestyle and wishes she would live the same way as her...until she finds one of Maggie's pacifier and sucks on it. Soon, Claire's mother soon believes that Claire was Maggie's "twin" sister and treats her exactly the same, diapers, pacifiers, baby clothes and mind regression in all.

2.) "The Nursery of Doom": 19-year-old Anne and her friends, Emma, Amelia and Wendy, are stuck at an old haunted house when their car breaks down in the rain. Inside, the girls meets with a lonely 39-year-old maid named Amanda who allows them stay for the evening. However, Amanda brings thems into a oversized nursery as the girls begin to slowly mentally regress into little girls and Amanda adopts as her own.

3.) "From College to Kindergarden": Amy Willaims is moving to college in a fewer weeks and her 41-year-old mother Dana misses the little girl that Amy once was. Dana brings a mysterious potion and tricks Amy into drinking it. Soon, Amy begins to mentally regress into a kindergardener, a pre-schooler, a toddler, a baby and finally, a newborn.

4.) "Too 'Little' For Panties": Andy is tired of being treated like a child by her bigger sister, Dawn, and plans revenge. During Dawn's sleepover with her friends, Andy uses a magical pen, which can alter reality, to make Dawn and her friends slowly act like little girls and aren't potty trained yet.

And many more tales to choose!

You have the following choices:

1. Like Little Sister, Like Big Sister

2. The Nursery of Doom

3. From College to Kindergarden

4. Too "Little" For Panties

5. More Tales....

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FaalofMan20 (UN: hossboss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FaalofMan20 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602853-The-Worlds-Strangest-Adult-Babies-Tales/cid/790816-Choose-A-Tale