*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dawn and Ash fuse together
  2. the intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605060-The-Transform-Adventures-of-Ash-and-Dawn/cid/770246-Dawn-and-Ash-fuse-together
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1605060
The Transformation Adventures of Ash and Dawn
This choice: Dawn and Ash fuse together  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dawn and Ash fuse together

    by: jack999
As the light enveloped Ash and Dawn, they felt themselves begin to fuse into eachother. No matter how hard they tried, they were unable to pull themselves away from eachother and kept on melding into one body. After a few seconds, the light from the stone faded and fell to the ground.

Ash and Dawn were officially creeped out. They looked down, through the one face, and screamed in horror. The body not only had a set of D-cup breasts, but a penis aswell. The hips were that of a man's, as were the legs, covered in menacing hair, but the shoulders were unbroadened and the arms were skinny and lanky. The face of this body shared traits from both Ash and Dawn; it had Dawn's mouth, but Ash's nose and eyes. Dawn's hair was on top, however it was now fully black like Ash's, and although she still had her hat and hair accessories, they were all the colour of Ash's cap. They also wore Dawn's scarf, shirt and skirt, however for some reason they also wore Ash's jeans and shoes. To the normal passer-by, they would have looked more like a girl than anything - albeit a poorly dressed one at that - but inside, and under the underpants, they were of two genders.

"Oh my God," They spoke, realising both their voices were present and saying the same thing. "What happened to us?" They stopped and thought, clearly in shock. "We can't go out like this! We'll look like freaks! we need to undress, and get some of this stuff." But it was to no avail, as the clothes were magically stuck on them, and they were unable to take anything off.

"Oh, God, we can't be stuck like this forever!" They cried.

You have the following choices:

1. They try to obtain help

2. What about their Pokemon?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack999 (UN: j455510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605060-The-Transform-Adventures-of-Ash-and-Dawn/cid/770246-Dawn-and-Ash-fuse-together