*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dawn becomes a tree
  2. the intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605060-The-Transform-Adventures-of-Ash-and-Dawn/cid/775781-Dawn-becomes-a-tree
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1605060
The Transformation Adventures of Ash and Dawn
This choice: Dawn becomes a tree  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dawn becomes a tree

    by: jack999
As the light began to engulf Ash and Dawn, the two of them began to lose consciousness...

Ash awoke a little while later with his face in the dirt. "Ugh... what happened?" He pulled himself up and stood up, and saw Dawn was not anywhere to be seen. "Dawn? Where are you?" He began to shout.

Dawn was immediately awoken by Ash's insistent screaming for her. But something felt odd: she felt her feet were... connected with the ground... As her sight came into focus, she saw she was at the edge of the path that she and Ash were walking down towards Sandgem. "Ash! I'm over here!" She tried to shout, but nothing came out. She tried to run after her friend, but she couldn't move. She was rooted to the spot. Quite literally, she found out, as she looked down to see her feet were roots! Her body was a moderately-sized trunk, covered in untouched bark, and her head and arms - which were branches - sported beautiful green leaves. Her face was non-existant, however, she could still see, hear and think, as well as feel the wind toss her immobile state around in the soft wind.

It took a while for it to dawn on her, but she realised that she had become a tree. "I don't want to be a tree!" Dawn cried in her head. "Oh, please, please let me out of here! I'd go insane if I was stuck like this forever!"

You have the following choice:

1. As the sun goes down, Dawn changes back (

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jack999 (UN: j455510 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jack999 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605060-The-Transform-Adventures-of-Ash-and-Dawn/cid/775781-Dawn-becomes-a-tree