*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605155-Fictional-character-suits/cid/777166-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1605155
You find a warehouse like building with no one in it. You become the owner.
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: Starfighter364
It had been a tiring couple of weeks, as your family had moved recently, the good thing was that you didn't have to get used to a completely new lifestyle, because your family had always lived in the countryside, and you moved to another one, although it was sad that you had to move away from your friends. School had just ended a couple of days before you had moved in. You had started exploring a forest on your family's new property, when you happened to see a hidden door blended almost perfectly into a huge tree stump to which it was attached to, and would be easy to miss. You went to the door and opened it, expecting it to be some kind of club house, it was pretty dark inside of it, so you went to get a flashlight, then came back to the stump and turned the flashlight on. You saw a set of stairs leading down, so you went down them to see what was at the bottom. When you entered though, you noticed a brief glow, which surrounded you. When you got to the bottom, you found a light switch, which you then turned on. A bunch of lights turned on, and you saw that you were in some kind of warehouse.

"Woah..." You said in shock. You looked around and saw a note. "What's this?" You wondered, then began to read it, finding out about the wherehouse. "Wow..." Was all you could say.

What isle do you look at first?

You have the following choices:

1. Anime/Manga

2. Video games

3. Comics

4. Cartoons/TV shows/movies

5. Books

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605155-Fictional-character-suits/cid/777166-The-beginning