*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/782665-A-Wild-Beast-Officer-Sworn-to-uphold-the-Law-a
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1605306
Welcome to Animalus, home of the hybrids, people with strange customs. 25,330+ views
This choice: A Wild Beast Officer, Sworn to uphold the Law and Protect the Inoscent  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Wild Beast Officer, Sworn to uphold the Law a...

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is hopping
So, you wish to uphold the law, and presurve order in the Wilds. Well, here is what you need to know before you join up.
1. You need 5 years experiance in either the military or police before you can be qualified.
2. You may want to know medical training.
3. You must be willing to give your life for your partners and the civilans you are protecting.
4. You need to be willing to have sex with others, as you may encounter lost travelers that are going through an instinctive mating urge.
5. You must be able to kill the enemy, yet help the injured.
6. You cannot kill your prisoners, no matter how much they deserve it.
7. You will always be on duty, day or night, in your home town, on vacation, on or off planet. There is no such thing as an off-duty Wild Beast Officer.
8. You are NOT ABOVE THE LAW. You break the law that you are sworn to uphold and you will be kicked out, disgraced, and marked, and you will be FORBIDDEN to ENTER either mating or tasting houses. In fact, the guards will be authorized to KILL YOU if you enter without the owner's explicet premission.

Do you still want to join now?



Here are your options.

Zena (She's ready to be played with, just don't make her angry, she's scary when she's angry. Just ask all of the outlaws she's killed, uh never mind, they can't talk anyways.)

new recruit human
new recruit hybrid
more experianced officer human
more experianced officer hybrid

(Give gender options, as well as race for the hybrids)

You have the following choices:

1. Zena

*Noteb*
2. new recruit human

3. new recruit hybrid

*Noteb*
4. more experianced officer human

5. more experianced officer hybrid

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1605306-Planet-Animalus/cid/782665-A-Wild-Beast-Officer-Sworn-to-uphold-the-Law-a