*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Actually, what's Hannah up to?
  2. Oppur Town Days
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/778532-Actually-whats-Hannah-up-to
by Lizuka
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Supernatural · #1609796
Four perfectly normal girls deal with the supernatural. Offers 100 points per addition.
This choice: Actually, what's Hannah up to?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Actually, what's Hannah up to?

    by: Lizuka
Hannah shrugged one shoulder, the other being unable to move as it presently was being used to support the phone up against her ear.

"Yeah, I dunno, they just turned all pale when I told them to take things up to the attic." After a brief chuckle, though, the redhead commented, "Heh, maybe they're scared of the place or something - this will require further investigation."

Though she was smiling throughout most of this conversation, the only one of the Parsons sisters old enough to be in college couldn't help but frown when her friend announced that he had to go. "Aww. . . Kay then - we'll talk later!"

After the friend gave his own goodbyes, Hannah hung up and thought about what to turn her attention to now.

However, she didn't have to wait long as a knock came at the door.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lizuka (UN: lizuka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lizuka has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609796-Oppur-Town-Interactive/cid/778532-Actually-whats-Hannah-up-to