*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/786392-School-starts
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
Chapter #1

School starts

    by: Willum
After the usual long walk to school, you stop to check your watch and proceed through the large gates. There are many other people around, some are listening to their iPods, some are eating, and some are just chatting to their friends. Your mate Mike normally meets you by the gate, but as he was not there today, you figured he was ill.
Just then, you remember you have not finished your Maths homework! You stop and unzip your bag to find your revision booklet. You then carry on walking while reading your booklet at the same time, muttering maths formulae under your breath in the somewhat distant hope of memorizing them.
But suddenly, your lack of attention to where you are going punishes you as you walk straight into someone! Apologizing, you look up and see...







==6TH Option: http://tinyurl.com/yfgkjzr

You have the following choices:

1. Beth

2. Emily

3. Maria

4. Rebecca (Miss Blake)

5. Suzy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/786392-School-starts