*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. Martinez
  2. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/791585-Ms-Martinez
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Ms. Martinez, the sexy Spanish teacher who didn't speak English well  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ms. Martinez

    by: Casey
James was walking out of his Spanish class with his friend, Mark.
"Did you understand any of that?" Mark asked.
"No! And I have to get a B or higher in Spanish if I don't want to get grounded again! Why couldn't I get a teacher that actually spoke English."
James continued complaining for 5 extra minutes until his Spanish teacher came out of the classroom and caught him. Mark quickly ran away.
"You think its not hard to go to another country and try and teach." Ms Martinez said. "WELL LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!"
You think your teacher is crazy. She reaches in her drawer and picks up a necklace. She throws the necklace over James and he falls unconscious. When he wakes up...

http://punishedbyyourteacher.blogspot.ie...

You have the following choices:

1. He is Ms. Martinez

2. He is in a different country

3. Everyone speaks a different language

4. He is part of Ms Martinez

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/791585-Ms-Martinez