*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ms. Range
  2. Pick a teacher
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/796262-Ms-Range
by Casey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1616079
Your teacher finds new ways of punishing you! NEW UPDATE PLEASE READ!
This choice: Ms. Range, a very sexy teacher if it wasn't for her big nose  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ms. Range

    by: Casey
Ms. Range had an extremly sexy body. She was 5 ft 10, had long blonde hair that rolled down almost to her ass. She had an extremly big ass as well, about the same size as two cushions stuffed down her pants. If that wasn't enough her breasts were C in size. She wore just the right clothes to give her breasts the right amount of cleavage, to make use of her large ass and didn't make herself look like a slut.
There actually only two things wrong with Ms. Range, her nose and her personality. Her nose could only be described as like a witch's. Long and pointed. Her personality was terrible as well. She was always in a bad mood. She had a cringe above her eye when she was in this bad mood. But luckily for the boys she taught, she made sexual gestures when she was giving out.
Today, James was waiting outside Ms. Range's room after a prank he done. He put up posters asking people to donate time and effort to climb Mount RangeNose. When Ms. Range found out she was furious. She told the principal she wanted to punish him herself. Here they were.
"You can come in now James," she said. James followed his orders and sat down. Ms. Range walked over to his seat, running her hands up and down her long legs.
"Why did you do it? Don't I have feelings! Do you care about anyone else or just people who laugh at your pathetic jokes?" she asked, shouting but wierdly erotic way.
"Now since I have to punish you, I thought I would do something different."
She pulled out a roulette table from underneath her desk. She put a small ball on it and spun it. It landed on a space with writing on it. What did it say?
Note: After a while you change back and the roulette table will spin again for more changes.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Casey (UN: alisonc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Casey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1616079-Punished-by-your-teacher/cid/796262-Ms-Range