*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Boys
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618227-Boy-Feet-Buddies/cid/791838-The-Boys
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1618227
a group of boys who like feet and look for others to join them in some foot fun.
Chapter #1

The Boys

    by: dxfan2478
Derek, Dustin, Chris, and Chad are great friends who like feet. each boy likes to have some foot fun with other boys. they want to have some foot fun with other boys their aqe and have had enough of playing with each others feet. they decide to go out and look for others to join their feet buddies group. the boys decide to split up and find some new members for their group. Derek decides to go to the mall to see if he can find someone to chill with and have some foot fun with. Dustin goes to the local basketball court to try and find a new member for the group. Chris heads over to his favorite skate park to find a fellow skater to join the group. Chad goes to the local baseball field and sees that a group of boys are about to play a pickup game and asks to join in hopes of meeting someone that will be a new member of the group. Which boy will you chose?.................

You have the following choices:

1. Derek

2. Dustin

3. Chris

4. Chad

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dxfan2478 (UN: dxfan2478 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1618227-Boy-Feet-Buddies/cid/791838-The-Boys