*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Day of the remote came in by mail.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620549-The-TV-Remote-of-Alteration/cid/2551701-The-Day-of-the-remote-came-in-by-mail
by prego
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1620549
This remote came in the mail and it have the abliity of altering the TV characters.
Chapter #1

The Day of the remote came in by mail.

    by: prego
It was another boring day in my little home in this city. Sure the city is busy but now it summer vacation and there nothing to do. Then I heard a doorbell ring. I walk towards it and saw a mail woman and she have a package for me.


After a few minutes telling me what going on with this weird delivery. I have to accept that after being check with the x-ray, drug dogs, and bomb checking devices that it was safe for me to have it. How much will this cost me? I thought in my head. It turn out that the post office was backup doing their random testing of suspect package and mine was pick. So I didn't have to pay for it. So I tips the mail woman and walk away from the door and closed it. I open the package and it was a TV remote. By the look of it, it was very common remote. It didn't have instructions for it and I huh out loud. I walk towards the couch and turn on the Tv with the new remote.. It started out as normal but then a menu pop out saying...


Thank you for paying & using the Alteration Remote Device. A.R.D for short. Are you tired of reruns of old shows that boring. Now with this new remote you can watch Tv show and movies that have either the main character or characters being altered. Watching I Love Lucy where Lucy looking dull. A clip of I Love Lucy came up showing Lucille Ball walking and she stop. The TV asking me what alteration could she have. I joke having huge breast the size of Yoga balls. Then Lucille Ball chest inflating to the size of Yoga balls and she joking that she shouldn't drink that punch causing her chest to swell. Then she walk backwards and she went the same spot she was again, only to return to normal. Then the TV asking me again what alterations. If this was a cartoon my jaw would have hit the floor. Then I tried everything within reason, from muscle expansion to massive pregnancy. It work. So after telling me this have a help menu if I get into trouble. Th Tv went back to normal and flipping a few channels I've found...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 prego (UN: warhammer10000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
prego has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1620549-The-TV-Remote-of-Alteration/cid/2551701-The-Day-of-the-remote-came-in-by-mail