*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621255-Shrunk-just-like-any-other-day
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1621255
You are Mike and in the life you live shrinking is normal and being immortal is useful

You are Mike and in the life you live shrinking is normal and being immortal is useful

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your name is Mike Smalls and being shrunk is a daily thing for you, and not to mention you are immortal. It all started a month ago, the world was a cruel place to live in because once a young female turned the age of thirteen, she recieved a shrinking power. This power had much dramatic effect on the world but eventually became a law, that if you were shrunk, you were now property of the shrinkee and she could do whatever she see fit. Girls could in fact shrink other girls with the power but it was never really necessary because the shrunken girl would just return herself to her original size. The size ranges of the shrinking ranged from 2 to 6 inches, and boys were usually the main targets. It was difficult to get a girlfriend in this world because after sexual intercourse the female usually shrinks the male and swallows him down to her stomach to enjoy his struggles in her digestive depths. This was a usual thing for females so men had to play it smart and avoid hungry looking girls who would want them in their hungry gurgly tummies.
Here is an introduction to the characters.

Mike Smalls: Blue eyes brown hair, age 18 a little old for his age so he is a senior, it is late before school ends and near graduation.

Lauren Smalls: She has green eyes and sandy blonde hair, she is Mike's twin sister even though they look nothing alike, she wants to change her last name because it isn't fitting for her shrinker position. She is 5'8, has lovely C cup breasts, a beautiful curvy body type and a nice tight ass that also has that right amount of fat on it so it jiggles as she walks. She loves you dearly and is usually gentle with you when you are shrunken, and you two are pretty close. She is overall beautiful, and she is one of the most beautiful cheerleaders as well, being captain of the cheerleading squad.

Samantha Smalls: Blue eyes and bleach blonde hair, she is your youngest sister having just turned 14, standing at 5'3. she had the shrinking power for a year and only used it a couple times. She has the same body type as Lauren when she was a few years younger, but her behavior toward you is different, she is more harsh with you and you are the only one she has shrunk besides a couple other boys, she almost had you on a one way trip to her stomach when Lauren saved you and returned you to normal size, otherwise she is a cute witty teen, a little self-centered and a little bratty.

Cailly Smalls: Brown eyes and dark brown hair, she is 16 years old, about 5'5 and a beautiful curvy body type. Possesing C cup breasts a nice round ass and a lean tummy with that small bit of cute chubbiness on the lower front below her bellybutton. She loves teasing you a lot and loves to shrink you down and play with you. She is the only one who knows your secret, and plans to share it with the world when she gets the chance.

Casey Love: She is your 21 year old cousin who drops by for a visit once in a while, she usually just comes into your house and uses one of the guest rooms your large house posessed. She has a nice round as, a bit semi-chubby but cute in all the right places. She has dyed red hair, with a bit of black and light blue eyes. She has a nice D cup rack and loves to mess with you, even though she wears skin tight clothes she is cheery and happy most of the time and loves to gulp down small men.

Please add anyone you see fit, Mike's parents are always away on business and they leave the homes' many housekeepers in care for their kids. The housekeepers are all female and love to sneak a small man once in a while. Please add housekeepers whenever you can, feel free to. Please enjoy my story.

-No male giants
-No furries or scale whatever you call them.. only human females eating males.
-no one sentence chapters
-the story will be told in third person such as you are mike smalls
keep poop and pee to a minimum
please try and not use foot fetish or feet, i think its gross and i would rather this story be centered around vore and giantesses
-if you must crush a character please use the butt or breasts of my hungry female characters
have fun
if you have questions message me
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1621255-Shrunk-just-like-any-other-day