*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Just a dream?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622393-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/799006-Just-a-dream
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1622393
Mind control, shape shifting, what more can you want?
Chapter #1

Just a dream?

    by: MysteryGirl
The alarm clock rang that morning, obnoxiously loud. "Damn thing," you said to yourself. You shut off the alarm and looked at it. 10:00 am. That's the time you usually woke up.

You got up, still drowsy, and hopped into the shower, replaying the dream you just had in your mind.

You got out and jumped into a tshirt, jeans, and sneakers, and grabbed your coat to get breakfast at McDonalds.

"Can I really do all that the voice told me? No...it's impossible..." you say to yourself. "It's just a dream anyway..."

You locked the front door behind you and started walking towards the McDonalds that was only a few blocks away, still pondering...

"What the hell, if it isn't real, it's not like I'll die or anything..." you say to yourself, still walking in the direction of the fast food restaurant.

Which should you test out?

You have the following choices:

1. Shape shifting

2. Mind control

3. Alternate universes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622393-A-Dream-Come-True/cid/799006-Just-a-dream