*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622877-Living-in-a-Voracious-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by nobody
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1622877
Live in a world of vore either as prey or pred.

Live in a world of vore either as prey or pred.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You're a (male or female) and you try to survive in a world filled with vore, where vore is common place and can happen anywhere.

The rules for this story:

1. No male/male please, if you are a male character you're the only recurring guy introduced to this story the rest are women. (Female/female is fine)

2. No herms please (Sorry just not my kink)

3. No "furries" in any other place but the intial option I create for it. (Not exactly my thing, but, sometimes I like it)

4. No incredibly short entries, if you contribute to this story make it a bit detailed, at least.

5. I'm not a Grammar Nazi but please, try your best to be as correct as possible; I can understand if you make a mistake here and there, but when you type something like this: "andso shi sed to hem. 'Hullo:: Howe wuz urdae?' and so he lik respunds 'grate but I'am beet 'n' tird'" it just kills the story when you have to sit and wonder what the hell the person is trying to write. I'll let most of it slide but just try to be a little correct.

Other than this I think that's it, please contribute anywhere you see fit.

I love death from vore (digestion) end the story branch whenever you feel like it but try to keep the story going for a little bit or at least have an alternative route for others to continue unless there's no logical escaping it.

Have fun, run wild with it, this is my first story if you have any suggestions, email me, I'm open for any and all suggestions/ good or bad criticism.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1622877-Living-in-a-Voracious-World