*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pick a story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/800995-Pick-a-story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
Chapter #1

Pick a story

    by: Starfighter364
Which story will you go with?

Story One: Link's Magical Adventure.

A story where a Link gains magical powers. How he uses them is up to you. The Link who the story focuses on will have many abilities by sources of magic, they are: hypnotism, possession, body switching, mind control, and gaining a set of magic dolls that can be used by him on girls to take control of everything about their mind/personality/soul (including taking their mind or soul away) along with controlling her body remotely and being able to make her say things that he wants her to, and turn them into living dolls or puppets, along with being able to make girls his loyal slaves and make them believe whatever he wants them to. He also gets an ability to transform people, monsters, and animals, able to change their ages, or turn them into a person, monster, or animal he has seen before, whether in person, a vision, or an image.

These things can only be used by him (they are connected to his spirit, not his body), you can choose what form the things that give them those powers take (with the exception of Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Link having to use the Wind Waker's Command Melody for possession), and he doesn't have to get them right away... With the exception of the Command Melody with the Wind Waker and the transformation ability, the effects of the abilities can't be used on boys (except for that Link can use the body switching on himself), although if Link uses the transformation ability on a boy to make him become a girl, the things can work on that person. If anyone has an idea for any other abilities for Link to have, tell them to me, and I might put them in.

Story Two: Virtual World.

Anthony gains a program allowing him to create his own virtual world. Anthony and others can go into it once he makes it. It can't be hacked, and Anthony has full control.

Story Three: Liquid Suit Maker.

Anthony comes across a living liquid loyal to him (and with a crush on him), and it makes female skin suits for him out of it's substance. Starting with fictional characters, but ones of the girls from his world can be made. The liquid entity can control the suits, and the people inside, other than Anthony, including having the suit character's mentality be in charge. Those people can be put in a state where they do not realize what is going on around them. The suits form around the person's body. The liquid can't possess people, but it can fill suits with itself, and act through those suits. The suits come with all of the girl's skills and abilities. The memories of the character can also be accessed while worn.

Story Four: Me, Myself, and I.

A story inspired by the story I,ME and MYSELF, made by penpal, but with my characters, and I will actually keep up with it, not allowing someone to hijack the story and put something random up that makes no sense, and goes against the plot of the story. Anthony and some friends and family go through with the kind of experiment done in the story mentioned earlier in this paragraph, but Sarah tampers with the device for some sick glee, which backfires when she is made to participate, and can't back out without casting suspicion on herself. The people that become Anthony mentally will slowly gain the memories of their original selves, but keep Anthony's memories and mentality. Sarah is the only person required to become Anthony mentally.

You have the following choices:

1. Link's Magical Adventure

*Noteb*
2. Virtual World

3. Liquid Suit Maker

*Noteb*
4. Me, Myself, and I

5. More choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/800995-Pick-a-story