*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Transfer
  2. Recipient
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/807490-Transfer
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1628013
All the fun of trait swapping/morphing,with none of the bad side effects... hopefully.
This choice: John  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Transfer

    by: Meaningful Name
Walking home, John wasn't really talking, instead listening to the conversation Tina and Tom were having. They were really into it, not noticing much else. It was something about pies. It made him hungry. Not really wanting to say anything, he retreated into his own personal thoughts.

What John didn't know was that Lily was watching him, and had been for a while. She had an annoyed look on her face. Sometimes she forced a giggle, but Lily never actually laughed. In frustration, she removed the long, blonde hair coming down to his feet and replaced it with his normal hai-

Wait, what?

Well, in any case, John was back to normal, though he hadn't noticed anything OUT of the ordinary.He just kept walking. Lily looked at him, nodded, and poked him in the back to talk to him.

"What?" said John.

"John, there is something I have to give you. You probably won't believe it at first, but neither did I," whispered Lily.

"Why are you talking so softly? Is the gift so important that my friends can't hear about it?" replied John. He decided to keep his own voice soft too, just in case.

"Well, yes. In fact, I almost forgot: I have to do something when I transfer this! Hold my hand."

"Hu-" was all John could get out before she yanked his hand with her right. Holding up her left hand. Lily bowed her head and concentrated, willing all her energy into it.

John started looking around to see why his friends hadn't noticed this yet, and realized that everyone was frozen in time. He decided against asking Lily, seeing as whatever the hell she was [b]doing[/b], it seemed important. Plus he was pretty scared anyway.

By now, a transparent ball of... something was in Lily's hand. Still holding John's, she raised it up to her own.

"Take it, quickly! Before I lose focus!" Lily urged.

Not exactly sure what to do, John just closed his hand around the ball of something. He instantly felt a surge of power flow through his body, startling and almost knocking him to the ground. Luckily, the transfer had already finished.

"Done!" exclaimed Lily, as she recovered from doing a difficult task

"Okayyyy... so what WAS that? And why is everyone frozen in time?" John shouted, confused.

You have the following choice:

1. Explanation

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Meaningful Name (UN: itradara at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meaningful Name has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1628013-Trait-SwapMorph/cid/807490-Transfer