*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Journey Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630210-Delia-Ketchum-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/811252-The-Journey-Begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1630210
Ash's mom, Delia, decides to embark on a journey to become a Pokemon master herself.
Chapter #1

The Journey Begins

    by: Aldaboy
Delia had been in her living room absolutely bored out of her skull. She didn't find anything new or fun in Pallet Town for a whole month. She read all the books, she saw everything that was on tv, there was nothing to do anymore. She had missed her loving son, Ash, being around. "I bet Ash must be enjoying himself with his journey." Then she thought "That's it, I'll be a pokemon trainer, just like my little Ashy." The thought of being a trainer brought glee to her. She loved the perks that go with it. Going to exotic places, seeing amazing sight, raising all sorts of pokemon making friends from around the world, maybe even finding love.

"It's decided, I'm going to see Prof. Oak and start my adventure." she said as she head for the phone to make an appointment with the professor. It was settled, and Delia started to prepare herself. She got her cell phone, her wallet, sleeping bag, tent, necessities, and a pokemon trainer's guide. She placed them in a very durable book bag. She then caught a glance of herself in a full body mirror. She thought that she might want some better clothes. She then went to a nearby retail clothing store, and came out with a new outfit that was kinda like Ash's. Along with light blue denim jean and vest, she was also wearing a pink midriff with a Butterfree face and wings on the chest. Her cap was pink and blue and had a little red heart on the front. She knew she had a really cute outfit on.

With all the important tasks handle, she then went to bed for the night. The next morning, she woke up, got dressed and left her house, which she will return to when she decides to settle back down in the distant future. "Goodbye, Mimey, take care of the house for me." she called out to her Mr. Mime. "Mime" said the Mr. Mime as he waved goodbye to his mistress. She then headed out to the Poke Lab and greeted the professor. As he took her into the lab, he explained the basics to her, then came to the podium where she will choose her starting pokemon. But what will she choose.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bulbasaur

2. Charmander

*Noteb*
3. Sqirtle

*Noteb*
4. Eevee

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aldaboy (UN: aldaboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Aldaboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630210-Delia-Ketchum-Pokemon-Trainer/cid/811252-The-Journey-Begins