*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Clem Rodgers
  2. The story begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632846-Problem-Child/cid/1094764-Clem-Rodgers
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1632846
I start to develop a strange power, what will I do?
This choice: Clem Rodgers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Clem Rodgers

    by: BeeJay
My name is Clem Rodgers. My friends call me Chem, because I'm so good with science. Well, what friends I have, that is. I tend to spend a lot of time by myself.

My dad wishes I would be more social. He also wishes I were less interested in science, and follow him into law and politics. You've probably never heard of David Rodgers. He's more of a behind-the-scenes player.

About the only one who can pull me out of my science studies is Rhea. When Mom and Dad adopted her, I thought she was an intruder in my perfect little world. As she grew out of diapers, though, she became more inquisitive, and I recognized a kindred spirit. She likes to watch me with my chemistry set, and I like to show her what I can do with it.

Of course, this isn't about my solitary nature, or my conflict with my dad. This is about the time my whole world turned upside-down.



I woke up feeling... weird. That's the best way I can describe it. There was no one thing that stuck out. It was like everything was off where it should have been.

I trudged to the bathroom, trying to figure out what was wrong. Was I sick? Did I just not get enough sleep?

When I reached the bathroom mirror, I realized what was wrong. It was me.

My whole body was... I can't really describe it.

I didn't know exactly what I was seeing in the mirror, but I knew what it wasn't. It wasn't human.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scream

*Noteb*
2. Faint

3. Remain calm

*Noteb*
4. Your choice.

*Noteb*
5. Reader's choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BeeJay (UN: bartfargo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1632846-Problem-Child/cid/1094764-Clem-Rodgers