*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave
by person
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1635220
You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.

You are in world were all men are born to be toys for girls.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a world where Men are only born to be toys for Women. The most popular use for these "toys" is for them to be foot slaves or to work to tend to their owners feet. Their owners may do anything they want to their "toys" including having a child, if they are old enough. The owner and the toy are always the same age and age at the same rate. However if the owner is under the age of 13 then the toy will remain 13 until the owner is 13. Then the linked aging process will continue. Only a person over the age of 13 may purchase a toy at any given store, but they are available almost anywhere. A mother may purchase a toy for her daughter if she chooses to do so, no matter what age the daughter is.
If any toy decided to behave poorly or disobey their master then the master may use any type of force on their toy to make them obey. The master may choose just to kill their toy for fun, which is completely okay. The toy is like a little human and will need to be fed and watered regularly, so it is a responsibility.

Rules to additions:
1. No males over the hight of 3"
2. You cannot die but you can be harmed
3. Others can die
4. Sex is okay but remember all males must be or be under 3"
5. Your master may be able to change you size but not to make you bigger than 3"
6. Anthing else is allowed but try to keep it foot related.
7. Please keep away from parents
8. Please try to keep the story foot related, i don't mind other things just don't go to a completely different type of story.
9. Anything that shows your owner's power over you is ok, but again try to keep it foot related.
10. Thank you! =)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635220-Youre-a-footslave