*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Body Market Program
  2. Welcome, How can we Help you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/1638112-Body-Market-Program
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #1635853
Welcome to Bodies Incorporated, your one stop shop for all your transformation needs.
This choice: Body Market Program  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Body Market Program

    by: SharknifeXL
         Looking at a programs list, posted at the back wall behind the desk, you noticed the program listing. One that caught your eye was the "Body Market Program". You were undoubtedly confused about and asked Carol what it meant. "Oh, that? Our body market program allows you to rent, sell or trade your body. Renting allows you to borrow the form of anyone in the rental section. People also can rent your body, once you've rented someone else's. You choose an allotted time for the rental, and are given your body back when that time expires even in the midst of someone else's rental time." She takes a deep breath and continues "Trading is different, as it is straight-forward swap. You will trade your body with someone for allotted time, however that other person has to agree the trade is fair. The final one is selling, which will allow you to sell your body. Giving us your body means you can choose from any body that doesn't have a brain, or we can make a new body dependant upon the specifications you want. These are all temporary, and will last as long as you want. So, want to give it a shot?"

         You think this whole thing sounds crazy, yet... You saw people walking out of here who behaved like they had never used that body before in their lives. It could be publicity, but this place isn't exactly a super rich swanky establishment. It's not mega-popular, so why would they use that kind of excessive publicity. You quickly decide to agree and say "Sure, my body is yours." while bowing your head. She begins to become excited and claps her hands together. "Great, let's get started!" She grabs your hand and leads you into a dark room in the back. She switches on the light, and you see the most amazing sight. It looked like a giant underground mini-mall, with people walking all around. Three buildings labeled Sell, Rent and Trade were crawling with people. Walking across the cave you reach the three building. You decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Trade

2. Rent

3. Sell

4. Let Carol pick for you

5. Look around some more

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SharknifeXL (UN: segatasaturn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1635853-Bodies-Inc/cid/1638112-Body-Market-Program