*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gem in the dust.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639225-The-Dog-pound/cid/825268-Gem-in-the-dust
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1639225
(18+) In a town you find a hotel called the pound and they have plains for you.
Chapter #1

Gem in the dust.

    by: crazy fox
You are on a road trip driving for hours tired and weary nearly out of fuel you take the nearest exit. Driving on the only road you see that the short road lead to a ghost town. Gazing upon the building as you drive slowly by, you see the harsh aging of time tore some of the buildings walls out, some roofs caved in, some decaying with foul smells. Stores, bars, a school, and many more nothing but hollow husks. You watched the lonely and only road you see a dim glow ahead. You drive a little faster seeing the light grow bigger and bigger until you saw the source of the light. The sight made you raise a brow and feel full of shock seeing what it was, a dog pound from what the neon sign said. You wonder why this place was the only place left, it should have been a gas station at least.
Hoping that someone inside could point you in the right direction, you drive up in the parking lot. Once parked you got a better look at the pound. The pound was tall at least 4 floors up; from which you wonder why so much space is needed, it was in great condition better then some homes in a wealthy neighborhood, it's color was strange it was bright gem purple and the doors are furnished wood with paws engraved top to bottom. It rather looked like a successful hotel rather then a dog pound, maybe it was with a odd name. You been riding for hours if this was a nice place then you better make yourself look decent. Pulling down your mirror to look at yourself and sense you are a......

You have the following choices:

1. Male

2. Female

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crazy fox (UN: crazvix at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
crazy fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1639225-The-Dog-pound/cid/825268-Gem-in-the-dust