*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644117-A-Smelly-Night-With-the-Horde
by gashew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1644117
Horde chicks know how to stink.

Horde chicks know how to stink.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Many Alliance hunters venturing far from their hometowns are able to find plenty of fair game within the vast canyon known as Thousand Needles. Unfortunately, the only game you find here is far from fair. You have recently been knocked unconscious by a Horde scout and subsequently dragged back to one of their various encampments. You have also been bound and gagged in the hopes of a profitable ransom. However, you also have company as a party of Horde ladies decides to stay for the night and treat you to the various aromas and stenches that they take so much pride in.

Anka - Orc Warrior - Specializes in general body odor; from putrid pits to funky feet, she'll have your stomach turning all night as she brashly insults and degrades you.

Jen'zukk - Troll Mage - Specializes in sweat and breath; both of you will be dripping with sweat when this fire magi starts to heat things up. The only thing hotter than her spells and sultry voice, is her noxious breath.

Corra - Tauren Druid - Specializes in farts and belches; a powerful source of aromatic methane, her vile expulsions of gas will literally bring a tear to your eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
In case it hasn't been made obvious, this story takes place in the Warcraft universe and can include a variety of spells and professions that are found in-game. Get creative!

If you feel that it would be cool for one of these characters to partake in gross activities outside of their specialty (e.g. on second thought, the mage could do some rather explosive things with her farts), go on ahead and let the ideas flow.

Toilet scenes are more than welcome in either main or additional characters.

Any other fetishes dealing with foul smells are also completely acceptable to portray in additional characters should the desire arise. Try to avoid creating nitpicking chapters, and keep it in the 18+ range for the most part. Otherwise, don't be shy. Come on in and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1644117-A-Smelly-Night-With-the-Horde