*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645075-Extreme-Size-Differences
by TheMM
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1645075
A slightly different story that focuses not wholy on the growing aspect of everything.

A slightly different story that focuses not wholy on the growing aspect of everything.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alright, this is a pretty open story. The focus isn't about the how or why someone gets bigger or whatever, but mostly what they do, and more importantly, what they do and act compared to others.

For example: A guy is given extreme strength one day, and suddenly instead of being something like the nerd on campus, he's the BMOC, and tougher than anyone else. He then proceeds to make sure everyone knows he's tough, and nobody can stop him.

Or perhaps a woman is 1,500 feet tall (with no reason given, she just is) but is very benevolent and kind, helping others as much as possible, while trying to cause as little destruction as possible with her massive body. Or even the exact opposite, maybe a person is only like an inch tall (again, with no reason, he or she simply is), and has had to live their whole life like that.



Now of course, by no means is this something you have to follow. It's mostly met as a general idea. This is 18+ for a reason though, so sex is fine..

The only real rule I have is that there's to be no underaged (as in under 18 year old) characters involved in this.

I mostly wanted to try this as an idea to see what it might be like. If you want just growth or shrinking (based on the story line of course) stories, I'm perfectly alright with that.

However, I do still reserve the full right to edit to delete chapters if I believe it necessary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645075-Extreme-Size-Differences