*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Hallway
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645108-Hallway-of-Lives/cid/834965-Enter-the-Hallway
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1645108
You are a normal boy who one day ends up in a strange hallway full of doors.
Chapter #1

Enter the Hallway

    by: Some Random Person
It is a seemingly normal day, as you go for a walk. You are Alex, a normal 16 year old boy. As you walk through the park, you feel a few droplets on your face and look up as it starts to rain. The rain picks up and becomes heavy quicky. You start to run so that you can find shelter. Looking around for anything, you see a cave nearby. Wanting to get out of the rain as soon as possible, you head into the cave. As you enter the cave, you walk in, and suddenly feel yourself start falling and suddenly black out.

When you come to, you find that you are now in a strange hallway. You stand up, and notice that your clothe are dry. "How long was I out?" you ask yourself out loud. "Actually, where am I?" You look at the hallway and see that it seems to go on endlessly in both directions. "Hello?" you call out, but hear only your echo. You also see that there are many doors lining the walls of the hallway. "Whats with all the doors?" You look around and then notice something nearby on the ground. You see that it is a piece of paper and pick it up to find that it is a note. You look at it to see that it reads:

"Welcome to the Hallway of Lives! Beyond each door is the life of another person, and by stepping through it, you will have that person's life! And if you are unsatisfied with that life, you may return to this hall and choose a different one!

Rules:
When you enter a door, you will take on that life. Your body will remain unchanged physically, but you will be treated as the person whose life was labeled on the door.
While in that life, you will have everything that they have; clothes, possession, family, friends, and other stuff. Things such as clothes are adjusted as necessary.
If you enter a door for the life of someone of the opposite gender, you will still be treated as the gender of that life despite not actually being that gender.
While you are in a life, you will aquire the skills necessary to live as that person.
Each door is labeled with information of the person whose life it leads to. Name, age, gender, as well as other information about the person.
While you are living a person's life, that person is in your life. They are unaware of the change, and will act like you.
Once you go through, you must stay in that life for a minimum of 1 day before you may return to the hallway.
After the minimum time is up, you can leave at anytime you want.
You have a key that is used to open the doors. When you want to leave your current life, you use the key in any door to return to the hallway. When you enter a door, it disappears, and it reappears when you want to use it. This is so you don't lose the key.
You can't become famous people. Sorry.

Now enjoy yourself in the life of another!"

"'Hallway of Lives?' Take the life of whoever's door you walk through?" you say out loud. You think it sounds crazy, but it also sounds interesting. "Guess I'll give it a try. I've got nothing to lose."

You have the following choice:

1. Check the doors for a life you want.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some Random Person (UN: strangeperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Some Random Person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1645108-Hallway-of-Lives/cid/834965-Enter-the-Hallway