*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1646985-Rosario--Vampire-SSBBW-love
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1646985
The girls of Rosario are morbidly obese and sit/fart on the boy they really love: Tsukune

The girls of Rosario are morbidly obese and sit/fart on the boy they really love: Tsukune

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, and Ruby are actually morbidly obese and become very gassy so they each decide to spend some alone time with the human they all love: Tsukune and give him some gassy affection! and Facesitting/Squashing/Crushing fun!

Moka and the other girls are already fat due to being born that way. Tsukune remains his normal size and weight. The girls even can fart torture each other to see who will be Tsukune's number 1 woman.

Rules: the girls can fattened up to several tons as long as they maintain mobility they are all demons after all. No foot fetish, no killing off anyone! No shrinking or giantess over mini giantess Go somewhere else for full on giantess/shrinking stuff this one is strictly about obese girls having stinky gross fun with the one they love. The main acts are squashing, facesitting, ass worship, face and mouth farting: basically anything that involves a massive woman dropping herself onto a guy and gassing him. Wrestling is allowed for the girls to fight over Tsukune and to give their human love some attention. The girls can also become really slobbish, sweaty, and gross as i would love to see some additions of that. Belching and full vore are allowed too. Yukari and Ruby can cast a permanent spell that will allow Tsukune to survive being eaten.

Scat/human toilet Allowed: I will be allowing scat/toilet scenes from now on as I'm deeply into that fetish too, so feel free to add the girls using Tsukune as a human toilet scenes. The girls can even make each other their toilets if they're fighting over who Tsukune's best for.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1646985-Rosario--Vampire-SSBBW-love