*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/844278-Your-Aunt-and-Cousins-Houses
by Mr. E
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1650291
Die and come back to life and explore more than one woman or body part at a time.
This choice: Your Aunt and Cousins House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your Aunt and Cousins Houses

    by: Mr. E
You have a decent amount of hot second and third cousins and their moms are Milfs, so you might as well check them out. when your done exploring their house shrunken you can ask them to bring you back to your house. when they ask how you shrunk you'll say you dont know how or make up some excuse and then sneak back into your room and grow back and pretend it was a freak of nature.

"I should probably come up with a better plan then that but its not like they would take advantage of my size or hurt me. they're my family they would'nt do anything to me while i was small and helpless."



Your Aunt’s house: Cassidy, She's pretty hot but not the type of person you want to make angry. She has one daughter Bianca and you couldn’t have asked for a bigger spoiled brat for a cousin. Her best friend Piper might be even worse than her.


Your other Aunt Silvia: 28, Black hair, decent size breasts and cute butt for someone so short. she's really short at 4 feet 11 inches tall in heels and 4'8 barefoot. measurements whenever she goes to the doctor she always measures 4'11.8 inches because she refuse to take her pumps off and shes pissed the doctor doesnt just change her hieght to 5 feet tall because she hates being shorter than everybody else. measurements 36-24-36 and at less than 5 feet it really shows. She's a nice person, usually gentle and kind hearted, but make fun of her height and your a dead man. You used to be her favorite nephew but once you hit that growth spurt and became taller than her, Katie became her favorite niece and you were old news.

Second Cousin Eva: visiting from Italy. Shes 23 years old, dark olive skin from tanning and being Italian, black hair usually tied back in a bun or ponytail, blue eyes, Not fat but has some small love handles on her. A spoiled rotten, bitch that only lives to go clothes shopping and tanning at the beach in her favorite dark blue bikini.

Cousin Melanie: 27 years old, Red wavy hair blue eyes, Total Bitch. She doesn’t have any morals at all and is a pure Gold digger. The only thing she cares about is money and how she can make more. Always complaning about something and expects others to solve her problems for her. She’s a distant third cousin whom you never liked but has DDD boobs a nice round, juicy apple butt.

Jordana and Kacie: 15 year old cousin named Kacie. She had shoulder length brown hair, hazel eyes, and wears braces. a teenager just trying to fit in with a more popular crowd and will do anything to be liked by others. 26 year old cousin Jordana she is the legal guardian of Kacie and overprotects her like a mother. They live together by themselves and get along pretty well but still like their space since they're 12 years apart in age. Jordana is kind of a flirty and Kacie is turning out to be the same way. you havent seen them in years and if you did they probably wouldnt even recognize you, especially at the size of a bug.

You have the following choices:

1. Cassidy and Bianca's House

2. Sylivas Apartment

3. Evas Beach House

4. Melanie's Mansion

*Noteb*
5. Kacie and Jordana's Condo

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. E (UN: mr.x at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. E has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1650291-Shrinking-with-Friends-Family-And-More/cid/844278-Your-Aunt-and-Cousins-Houses