*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1660002-Personal-Aspect-Interchanging-Device/cid/859072-The-Beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1660002
You come into possession of a device that lets you switch things between people
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Some Random Person
It is a seemingly normal night, and several people are carrying bags into a house.

"Thanks again for letting us stay here while our parents are out of town, Mrs. Williams." Karen said.

"It's no problem at all, Karen. I've known you and your siblings for so long it's almost as if you were my own children." Alex's mother, Elizabeth, said.

"Where should we put everything, mom?" Alex asked.

"Karen and Stephanie can take the guest room upstairs. Ashley can share Kate's room, and Matt can stay in the downstairs guest room," she explained to everyone.

"Alright," Karen said as she and Alex walked upstairs to the guest room, followed shortly thereafter by Stephanie, as her and her other siblings deposited their stuff in the specified rooms.

Not long after that, Alex and Karen decided to go sit outside. The two sat on the back porch and just talked for a while. Then, something caught Karen's attention. She pointed up to the sky at a light that seems to be getting bigger. As they stared at it, they realize that it's getting bigger because its getting closer. As it's about to crash, the two get up to find cover, but it proves unnecessary as when it comes to the ground, rather than crashing, it just stops on the ground without impact.

"What is that?" Alex asked as the two stared at what looked like a large glowing sphere bigger than either of them.

"I don't know..." Karen said as she got up and walked towards it, and Alex followed. When she got near, there was a brief flash, and there was a small metallic ball on the ground.

Cautiously, Alex bent down to touch it. After nothing happens, the two decided to bring the thing inside and examine it. Alex picked it up and brought it into the living room, and set it on the coffee table.

"What do you think it is? Some weird alien device?" Alex asked.

"I don't know. Maybe?" Karen said. She then reached over and touched it. Suddenly, the ball glows a bit, and a light shines out of it and went over Alex and Karen.

-SCANNING SUBJECTS-

"What?" Alex said as they heard a mechanical voice say that.

-SCANNING COMPLETE-
-SUBJECTS REGISTERED-

"What?" Karen said this time, and then there was a flash of light before they blacked out.

Who are you?

You have the following choices:

1. Alex

2. Karen

3. Something else

4. ADD-A-CHARACTER

5. Another thread

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some Random Person (UN: strangeperson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1660002-Personal-Aspect-Interchanging-Device/cid/859072-The-Beginning