*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661297-Your-Naruto-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1661297
Make your own decisions and become a character in the world of Naruto.

Make your own decisions and become a character in the world of Naruto.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You arrive home after a long day of school, glad to finally have some peace and quiet. Everyone at school had been extremely loud as usual, your home now seemed like a God-Send to you. Even better, your family has gone to visit your grandparents for the weekend, leaving the house to you. After washing up, you head downstairs and collapse on the couch and start channel surfing. You finally come across your favorite cartoon Naruto. It's a new season and you're excited, dinner can wait for now.

The episode is almost half over, and you're almost half asleep. You hadn't realized how tired you were before, it must have crept up on you. Your eyelids begin to close despite your attempts to resist, and soon you're dozing off to sleep. Something doesn't feel right though. As you fall to sleep, you feel as though you are floating through the air. You wake with a start, or at least you think you do, everything is pitch black. You try to speak, but nothing comes out. Your heart starts punding sporadically, you wonder if you're dead. Then, out of nowhere, a bright light blinds you, forcing you to fold your arms over your eyes to protect them. When the light fades, your environment has completely changed. You're in a forest now. You're not sure where, but it seems oddly familiar. It's somewhat open, so you take a look around to try and get a sense of where you are.

No way... You think in disbeleif. You turn around and come face to face with something you have only dreamed of. Standing high above you are the walls of Konoha, an awe-inspiring sight. Thinking it's only a dream, you slowly walk up to the walls and cautiously place your hand on it. It's cold and hard to the touch...It's real! Somehow...you're no longer in the world you once knew. You are now in the world of Naruto.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661297-Your-Naruto-Story