*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The cursed Tea
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661369-May-TF-interactive/cid/861403-The-cursed-Tea
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1661369
May from pokemon starts transforming, into a pokemon or other things
Chapter #1

The cursed Tea

    by: DJ Jaxx
Our tale begins with May in the outskirts of Greenwood village, a little known place in Johto.

Ash and all of her friends had gathered there for a special tournament, and May decided to go find a pokemart, but she became lost. Along the way, May had found an interesting building, once she walked in she noticed an old woman sipping tea.

"Excuse me Ms., could you tell me where the pokemart is?" May asked. The old woman's face was shadowy.

"Of course dear, but please have some tea." She said, holding up a second cup of tea.

May got an odd feeling, but decided to have some. As the brunette sat down and drank it, she got a funny feeling. She wasn't sick, but something was off.

"Um, thanks for the tea, but I gotta go!" May said nervously.

"Come back anytime dear...Ehehehe!"

May had no idea that the tea she drank had a curse on it, a curse that changes it's victim.

But how?

You have the following choices:

1. Pokemon

2. regular animal

3. Inanimate object

4. BE, AP/AR, WG, etc.

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DJ Jaxx (UN: gawayne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1661369-May-TF-interactive/cid/861403-The-cursed-Tea