*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1662525
You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone

You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Main character: Henry Folker (16) - still at school which has mandatory school uniform. Short brown hair, average height. Finds a formula which allows him to grow a hollow suit of anyone and 'become' that person (can take it off and change back).
Other characters can be added during the story, a full description of any added character (if important to the story) can be added in the chapter of their appearance in brackets.
A hair of the person is needed to grow a suit of the person.
Sex is allowed if it follows the storyline and is unavoidable but do not go into great detail.
A suit once grown is an exact copy of the person at the moment that the hair is taken. Clothes are not grown and need to be bought/found/otherwise accquired.
Please add! Enjoy!

Characters (added in story, all are direct quotes, more details will be added as they occur):

Betty Bleu: Henry's partner in science class. She is nerdy pretty, with long curly black hair and a nice body. Has a secret crush on him and often throws suble hints at him that he completely misses; so she always agrees to help him in science projects, to spend time with him

Emily Ward: He'd [Henry] always thought she was super cute. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, small yet ample A cup breasts, and a nice round butt. She was slender and liked to walk with her hips swaying. ... Emily was one of the more popular party girls at school.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits