*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/863877-The-beginning
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1662525
You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone
Chapter #1

The beginning

    by: SeaOfGreen
It was getting late, there was still lots of homework still to do. Luckily most of it was research which thanks to good old wiki and the copy and paste buttons was a snap. But when Henry couldn't find anything on the formation of plastics he had to look somewhere else for help. He typed the phrase into the search engine and immediately the screen was filled with links to websites bursting with complicated words and detailed descriptions of how plastic was made, too detailed for this time of night. Clicking on the link with the simplest words, he was directed to a website that looked more like a recipe than anything to do with chemistry. He was just about to go back when his eyes caught on something that could be interesting 'For the formation of disguise through basic bioplastic'. "Hmm, this might be useful" he said to himself, " it does have the words formation and plastic in it". So clicking on the link, another recipe-like page came up. Further reading suggested that he could make a sort of living plastic body suit using common household ingredients. "Maybe worth a try, but not really for school..." he said, printing out the formula which was followed out of the printer with a sheet of what seemed like instructions that weren't on the screen. Setting them to one side, he continued with his research.
Later on, when he was clearing up, he noticed the formula again and picked it up again. Indeed it did say that he could 'grow' a wearable suit of anything he wished. 'Takes 12 hours to grow' was in big letters on the instruction sheet.

You have the following choices:

1. Try it out now

2. Wait until morning

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SeaOfGreen (UN: seaofgreen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/863877-The-beginning