*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662829-Super-Magic-Ring/cid/864481-Daniel-tries-the-ring-on---and-feels-different
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1662829
Someone finds a magic ring that can pretty much do anything.
This choice: Daniel tries the ring on - and feels different  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Daniel tries the ring on - and feels different

    by: haefalath
As Daniel set to fix supper, she let the ring slip on her finger. She immediately felt very different - the world got just a little bit brighter, sounds became a little fuller, and the scents were just a tad more intense. Her muscles soldified a bit, getting slightly larger, and she felt very light, and very strong. Feeling quite at awe she eyed the large, wooden table in the dining room, and suddenly it rose to level with her eyes. Mouthing an "o", Daniel became a little startled, and the table exploded into many pieces, some of the shards hitting Daniel, shredding her shirt but not penetrating her skin.
"What the..." she began to say.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 haefalath (UN: haefalath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
haefalath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662829-Super-Magic-Ring/cid/864481-Daniel-tries-the-ring-on---and-feels-different