*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665857-Tiny-Troubles
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1665857
Alice Reed is shrunken and found by various people... Good or bad? You decide.

Alice Reed is shrunken and found by various people... Good or bad? You decide.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Alice Reed suffers some major trouble when she finds she has begun to shrink. Will she find someone to help her? Or will she end up in the hands of someone eager to abuse her? You decide her fate throughout her shrunken adventures, choosing her actions, captors and consequences.

DA RULEZ
1) This is intended to be an M/f story, however F/f content is readily encouraged.
2) While I don't mind under 18 giants in the story, please leave underage sex content well away from this interactive.
3) Not everyone in the world has a macrophilia fetish. People may act lustfully toward finding Alice, however they are more likely to be surprised or frightened of her. Basically, no making every new 'giant' want to smother her underfoot/drop her in their pants/abuse her. Especially not family members, close friends etc. unless there's a damn good reason. Sibling rivalry is not a suitable excuse to have the younger sister crush Alice to death. That said...
4) Don't let yourself get too bogged down with story, especially if you don't feel up to expanding on it. A few chapters of fetish stuff is perfectly acceptable here and there. I'm pretty relaxed on what goes for the tiny girl, although I'm not a big fan of toilet stuff... So if you could, please leave that out, although I likely won't delete entries containing it. Just some form of warning at the beginning of the chapter, or in the previous chapter if possible, would be nice.
5) Alice can, and most likely will, die. That can't be helped being so small, as a simple misplaced footstep could be enough to take her out. Just, if it fits with the theme, leave a surviving option. Such as the crushing step just barely missing her. This doesn't apply when the giant is actually TRYING to crush her... She wouldn't be an easy target to miss. :P
6) No extreme bad luck. Don't have her find something like her captor's mobile, only for it to run out of battery the moment she tries to use it, or find the source of her shrinking along with a way to reverse it, only for the reversal technique to shrink her further. Sometimes a story has to end happily, and horrific bad luck doesn't allow that. However, this is allowed as long as a second option is there to allow the more lucky route.
7) No posting additions that don't relate to the choice. This annoys me so much when I click the 'she hits the grow button on the remote' option for example only for the next post to say "Oh no! She actually hit shrink and shrunk herself more!" Or something along those lines. I want coherency in this interactive please.
8) NO CHOICE ONLY CHAPTERS! I can't stress this enough, no page of the interactive should just be a choice with only a line. It's one of the major problems of the 'every-fetish' stories that float around this site, and I won't have it here, thank you. Any entries like this will be deleted.

As long as they follow these guidelines, additions are encouraged!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1665857-Tiny-Troubles