*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!

Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Your an accomplished male Trainer in the Johto region! Your Mother and Father moved there shortly after you were born, and you grew up in New Bark town since! After receiving your first Pokemon, you went on to become a sucessful trainer, earing 8 gym badges, and even making it quiet a good ways into the Pokemon league! Today you are getting ready to start out on your journey once more, looking to catch some new Pokemon! However, before you go, your father gives you somthing! It's a brand new PokeGear, but it seems to have a special application attached to it! You're father tells you it's from the Sinnoh region, but he isn't quiet sure how it will work with your PokeGear. He winks and tells you, "I'll give you the same advice I got when I recieved this gift...The best way to learn is to do!"


Only possess pokemon characters, I have the right to edit your posts,this is based off the game, not the anime.
All girls in this story have developed breasts, unlike the anime where they're much more wary when drawing them.

A few main characters:

Ian (the second), short for 'Insert a name'
This is you. Your normally a pretty decent guy, but with this new PokeGear, well, you figure out the rest. You're dressed as the HG/SS main male hero of course

Lyra: Your sexy female rival, she has no connections to the anime. Dressed as your female rival from HG/SS

Frank: Your kinda emo red hair'd male rival. Bit of a loner, your not on very good terms with him. Your pretty sure he's got the hots for Lyra, but this doesn't limit his options if you know what I'm saying.

Cathy: Your Mom. Looks like your Mom from the HG/SS. Brown hair, pink blouse, white apron, pink dress.

Johto gym leaders: Consist of Whitney, Jasmine, and Claire. Go play the game to find out more about them.

Johto Elite 4: Karen

Kanto gym leaders: Misty, Erika, Sabrina, Janine

Kanto Elite 4: Agtha

Dont' be afriad to add ones where they're needed!

When you posses a girl, your body can either go on Auto Piolet, or have the person you swapped with in control. When on auto piolet, your body will remember nothing about the PokeGear, it's possession feature, or it's soul leaving. It's a one sided possession. If normal swap, the person should react how you think they would normally react to suddenly finding themselves in a different person's body.

No killing the main character, no ending the story

Don't be afraid to add some chapters folks! Seriously! I'm adding most of them! I mght even give you some gift points if it's a good chapter!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2