*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666312-Rayne-and-Recoil
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1666312
Explorers make a discovery that change their lives forever.

Explorers make a discovery that change their lives forever.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this TF story, take the role of either Raven Skye or Joey Phillips who both embark on an expedition that could change their lives entirely.

Before getting started however, you must be aware of the characters featured in this story.

Name: Raven Skye
Codename: Rayne
Gender: Female
DOB: May 21st, 1984
Height: 1.63 m
Weight: 112 lbs
Hair Colour: Brunette
Eye Colour: Blue
Hometown: Ruby City, USA
Occupation: Adventurer
Character Base: http://www.jeuxenflashgratuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/alison-carroll-lara...
Brief Description: She grew up as one of the fattest girls in all of Ruby City. She was the only daughter of a rich family, who died when she was only ten years old, allowing her to inherit their mansion. Throughout the years, Raven lived with her butler, Jonathan, and managed lose weight and become fit and attractive by the age of eighteen. Since then, she had dedicated her life to exploring and discovering the world's greatest treasures in honour of her mother, who did the same thing before passing away. Raven, however, is not very open-minded, and does not believe in certain things such as curses.

Name: Joey Phillips
Codename: Recoil
Gender: Male
DOB: October 23rd, 1981
Height: 1.88 m
Weight: 188 lbs
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Occupation: Adventurer
Character Base: http://www.cosmomovieawards.com/actors/images/ryanreynolds_blade.jpg
Brief Description: He grew up with a family of mercenaries who hunted for treasure. When he was eighteen, his parents died during an expedition. To exact the death of his parents, he became an explorer, teaming up with Raven Skye, to discover the world's greatest secrets.

Name: Sofia Valda
Codename: Solitaire
Gender: Female
DOB: June 10th, 1978
Height: 1.73 m
Weight: 131 lbs
Hair Colour: Blonde (formerly Red)
Eye Colour: Green
Hometown: Karelia, Russia
Occupation: Mercenary
Character Base: http://www.gran-angular.net/chicas/bianca_beauchamp_latex_negro_impresionante004...
Brief Description: She grew up as a surrogate father after her parents died in a fire when she was young. Growing up, she trained in all forms of combat and espionage. Eventually she became a mercenary, hiring her services for cash. Throughout the years however, she had been a formidable rival of Raven Skye during her expeditions. If there's one thing that she'd love to do more than kill her, she would rather humiliate her as much as she possibly can.

Name: Scarlett Beauregard
Codename: Ruby
Gender: Female
DOB: November 22nd, 1981
Height: 1.79 m
Weight: 135 lbs
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Brown
Hometown: New York, New York
Occupation: Mercenary
Character Base: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/gijoe_scarlett_2.jpg
Brief Description: Similarly to Joey Phillips, Scarlett grew up with a family of mercenaries who traveled across the world performing ruthless tasks for profit. Scarlett was trained under her father's tutelage. Upon the mysterious death of her father however, Scarlett's ambition was to achieve her father's dream, which was to become the most infamous mercenary in the world. However time and time again Scarlett has been thwarted in her attempts by Joey Phillips. She made a promise that one day she would get the better of her adversary, one way or another.

Name: Johannes Heidi Mindman
Codename: Doctor Mindman
Gender: Male
DOB: April 3rd, 1939
Height: 1.82 m
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Colour: White
Eye Colour: Blue
Hometown: Stuttgart, Germany
Occupation: Geneticist
Character Base: http://www.monstersandcritics.de/downloads/downloads/articles3/124685/article_im...
Brief Description: A scientist at the Fem-Zo organization, Doctor Mindman was apart of a Nazi family. He grew up to be an intelligent geneticist. Later he moved to the United States and joined the Fem-Zo organization. However he quickly became a popular figure amongst the black market, selling equipment to terrorists and creating new technology without the permission of his superiors.

Name: Stacey Briggs
Codename: N/A
Gender: Female
DOB: November 11th, 1983
Height: 1.67 m
Weight: 108 lbs
Hair Colour: Blonde (formerly Black)
Eye Colour: Blue
Hometown: London, England
Occupation: Actress / Model
Character Base: http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/taylor-momsen.jpg
Brief Description: Considered by her former classmates as a prima donna, Stacey lived a life of luxury and popularity. Her professional acting career soared when she was fifteen years of age when she was given a leading role in a romance film. Since then, her popularity ranged throughout the rest of America. She was one of the many bullies from the childhood of Raven Skye, but left to return to her home in London after elementary school. She enjoys most of her time attending parties, but also has a tendency of being at the wrong place in the wrong time.

Other characters involved in the story include the Russian War Criminal, Victor Gatsalov, as well as a Costa Rican Entrepreneur, Alfonso Lagos.

Whenever a new character is added, I'll be sure to keep this page up to date.

Finally, here are some of the rules to follow:

1. No Death, Killing or Suicide, unless it is permitted.
2. I am aware that this story is rated 18+ but I wouldn't mind it if swearing was kept to a minimum.
3. Sex is permitted, Heterosexual and Homosexual, but as long as it is clean and acceptable. Nothing too descriptive. Also, No Pedophilia.
4. If any addition to the story is unsatisfactory to me I will edit. Please do not take offense by this, but at least improve your grammar, and at least think of a good title for your addition!
5. Age Regression, Shrinking & Growing, Gender Change, Body Swap, Weight Gain and General Transformation are favorites in this story, but feel free to add whatever you want!
6. As I mentioned before, keep it clean!
7. Keep an eye on this page for any rule changes and other stuff.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666312-Rayne-and-Recoil