*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667070-The-Mind-Control-Wig
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1667070
An ordinary high school student discovers a new form of mind control. Over 2,900 Chapters!

An ordinary high school student discovers a new form of mind control. Over 2,900 Chapters!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Please Add!

Note: I have even further relaxed the rules regarding sex, what's allowed, and how exactly the wig works. Have fun!

Hall of fame contributors:
Wordsmitty ✍️

Characters in this story:
Grant (you) You are a 16-year old high school student. You're rather smart, and have a few good friends.

Ashley, your 10-year-old sister. She's still into princesses and pink things and such. She practically lives on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Ryan, your 9-year-old brother. He's into things like cars and action figures. He likes throwing these things at you and Ashley.

Julie, your girlfriend. She's your age, shares a lot of your interests, and goes to school with you. She's a bit of a tomboy, so she never showed much interest in dolls and such growing up, and doesn't really care about fashion or anything like that, although she does take an interest in costumes and disguises, and she has told you she wants to be a master of disguise when she grows up. She lives near your house, so you see each other pretty often. She is an only child.


In this story, you are the main character (Grant). You can add last names and additional characters as you see fit. This is my first anything for writing.com, so have fun with it. ;)

A few rules, if you please:

*Please use good grammar/spelling. There IS a spell check button!
*Sex is OK. M/M and F/F is just fine.
*Always have a 'Something else' option!
*Star*The more you write, the better!*Star*

*Dollar*I will award GPs for excellent additions!*Dollar*


Also, here's some guidelines for how the mind control wig works:
*The wig's master is the first person to touch it. The master can be changed at the order of the old master.
*The person wearing the wig obeys all commands of the wig's master.
*The person does not remember putting on the wig, nor anything that happened under its influence unless commanded to do so by the master.
*The wig's master is immune to the wig's power, it acts like a normal wig on the master.
*While the wig can only have one master at a time, the original master can return ownership to themselves at any time, and can decide to remain immune to the wig's power when transferring ownership. Only the original master can do this. Any subsequent masters become vulnerable to the wig's power when they transfer ownership.
*The wig can alter memories, but the person returns to normal after 24 hours, or whenever the master chooses.
*The master can brainwash himself with the wig but returns to normal after 24 hours, or whenever the master chooses.

Other than that, have fun!

Please Add!


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667070-The-Mind-Control-Wig