*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667900-Camp-dark-lust
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1667900
WARNING ,VORE, YIFF, TRANSFORMATION/MORE.

WARNING ,VORE, YIFF, TRANSFORMATION/MORE.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Very Extreme Content (You have been warned)


"Yay camp", you hear people say. Only a few get to come to this odd camp; that the locals that live near by call camp dark lust. The camp is actually called camp animal kingdom and you won a trip there along many others. You find it funny you only drank one can and you won!!!!

This is vore based story you have been warned! (dont know what vore is look it up.)
no hard vore (like tearing up the victims) but all other kind of VORE is allowed.
if you going to vore victim has to end, make it a little real folks tired seeing animals eat people, yet prey is immuine.
Sex is allowed with all types gay straight whatever...
This can be furry human or just plain animals
Points will be giving on good storys (just go by the rules it will be no prob)
people can transform in this story.



I stopped writing on this site, but instead started writing short stories and interactives on a different site. Here is the link https://www.aryion.com/g4/user/vixingirl or http://www.furaffinity.net/user/crazvixin/
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1667900-Camp-dark-lust